الأحد، 30 أغسطس 2020

The last Breath



From those around
I hear a cry
Oh God! Oh God
My Eyes are blind

From Those around
I hear a cry
A muffled sob
A hopeless sigh
I hear their footsteps leaving slow
And then I know my soul must fly
A chilly wind begins to blow
Within my soul, from head to toe
And then, last breath escapes my lips
!It's time to leave, and I must go

So, it is true..But it's too late
They said; each soul has it's given date
when it must leave its body's core
And meet with its eternal fate

Oh mark the words that I do say
 who knows tomorrow could be your day
At last, it comes to heaven or hell
!Decide which now, do not delay
Come on my brothers, let us pray
!Decide which now, don't delay
Come on my brothers, let us pray
!Decide which now, don't delay

!Oh God! Oh God! I cannot see
My eyes are blind! Am I still me
Or has my soul been led astray
And forced to pay a priceless fee
Alas to dust we all return
Some shall rejoice, while others burn
If only I knew that before
The line grew short, and came my turn

And now, as beneath the sod
They lay me with my record flawed
They cry, not knowing I cry worse
!For, they go home, I face my God


Oh mark the words that I do say
 who knows tomorrow could be your day
At lat, it comes to heaven or hell
!Decide which now, do not delay
Come on my brothers, let us pray
!Decide which now, don't delay
Come on my brothers, let us pray
!Decide which now, don't delay

ليست هناك تعليقات:

المتابعون